Friday, June 25, 2010

Thankful


I cannot begin to express how much I miss my baby girl. There are days I prepare her sisters nursery in her room and I feel so happy to have this new baby, and at the same time it is just so bittersweet. One love gone and one to come. Katerina is moving like crazy all the time and being a good girl, which gives me strength each day, as she will when she arrives. My heart is filled by my oldest and soon my youngest but my heart aches everyday for what I have lost and will never get back.


If you are pregnant and reading this be joyful that you have a full heart to give your newborn. If this is a second or more child be happy your family is growing and all the siblings have each other. If you are not yet a parent, hopefully one day you will be and I promise you it will be the best thing in your life forever, be grateful, be thankful and cherish every minute.



As I get closer to my c-section I get happier to know I will have my new daughter to keep me busy especially when my oldest goes to daycare. At the same time I wonder all the time how all of a sudden I went down to having two children instead of three. I had mentally started preparing myself to what life was going to be like, hectic and incredible, now its what I have known for the last 2 years except with another individual child.





I wish so much this never happened and my Alesia would be running to say, “I love you mama”, and to give me a kiss right now but this is what it is. Yes sometimes I am bitter and I look at people who have there two year olds and I just want to curl up and die inside, but then I am just so happy they are here where they belong. A child should never be separated from its loving parents, because as strong as we can be for our families especially our children, this is so unbearable sometimes.

To end this post I wanted to include a part of what I wrote 2 days after I lost Alesia, to sum things up if I was ever given the choice not to have her and to never have to go through this pain, I would never say yes. I am so thankful for all she gave and all she will continue to give this World. I have to like you are as a parent continue to be unselfish and let my daughter slowly make a difference in all of your lives and ours!

I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU SLEPT IN MY ARMS AND HELD ME OH SO TIGHT
I’M THANKFUL FOR EVERY “ I LOVE YOU” WE SHARED
I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL THE LAUGHS YOU GAVE
I’M THANKFUL FOR SO FEW TEARS AND PAIN YOU HAD AND THE INNOCENCE YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE.
I ALWAYS SAID I WANTED YOU TO STAY SMALL, MY BABY, AND NOW YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY BABY.
THERE REALLY ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW WRONG ALL OF THIS IS BUT THERE IS A REASON AND WE WILL FIND IT IF IT’S THE LAST THING WE DO!


2 comments:

  1. I really really admire your strength Sheyda, I try even harder to enjoy my daughter thanks to you opening my eyes to see that life is short. Forget what epopel say to be tough and discipline them and scold them, nobody tells you to just love them the way they are and enjoy them because you just never know!! I too cannot wait to hold my newborn in hopefully 2 weeks from now, good luck with the C-section and may you have a speedy recovery.
    kepp us posted cause I look forward to reading your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your loss. It must be hard losing a child. One who goes through your situation can only understand the real pain you are going through. I hope that your tragedy has not turned you bitter toward our alive God. I had an encounter with our God in 2007 which 100% proved me His existence and how real God, Jesus and Holy Spirit are. During your though times Holy Spirit is the only helper which can bring you peace, that passes all understanding. Just one day invite Him and ask Him if He is real. If you already know His Kingdom then forgive me. I hope I don't offend you in any manner, since my motive is to spiritually help you. I do have some suggestions if you wish to watch or read. The lovely bones http://www.lovelybones.com/#home Faith like potatoes http://www.metacafe.com/watch/851478/faith_like_potatoes_trailer/

    90 Minutes in Heaven http://www.90minutesinheaven.com/ Falling to Heaven http://www.mickeyrobinson.com/

    Lots and lots of blessings to you and your beautiful family

    Meline

    ReplyDelete